Benefits and Perks
TMC is located in the heart of midtown east Manhattan with easy access restaurants, bars and transportation. TMC offers highly competitive salaries, 401(K) with employer match, and a comprehensive package of benefits (including medical, dental, FSA/HSA, transit, company paid life & disability, etc.). Of course TMC also offers free drinks and snacks. You will work with a dedicated and talented team of software engineers focused on building the best fixed income trading platform on the street. For superior candidates, we will sponsor H-1 visas.
About TMC Bonds
TMC Bonds is a leading fixed income trading platform based upon cutting-edge technology serving institutional clients and B2B partners. TMC Bonds is an independent private company with 75 employees based in mid-town Manhattan. TMC’s ownership includes a consortium of leading financial services firms including Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Citi Global Markets, Morgan Stanley, and Assured Guaranty. Fixed income markets served include Certificates of Deposit, CMOs, Corporate Bonds, Municipal Bonds, $-Denominated International & Sovereign Debt, Structured Products, US Government Agencies and Treasuries.
Jr. Quality Assurance Automation Specialist for Load Testing
This position requires an individual who is a self-motivated, methodical, and quality oriented. The Jr. QA Automation Specialist will be part of a small but high producing technology group responsible for a Web based trading application as well as various other trading applications and systems.
The QA Automation Specialist will work independently as well as within the QA and Technology teams to achieve automation goals.
- 2+ years in developing detailed automated test scripts utilizing Java based automation tools such as JMeter or other Open Source tools; LoadRunner will be a plus
- Proven technical competence in UnixLinux and Windows platforms
- 1+ years with a Web based trading system, preferably Fixed Income
- 2+ years experience with writing manual test cases covering complex systems
- Responsible for maintaining QA/Test environments and assist in build / deploy activities
- Proficiency with test management tools such as Bugzilla and Quality Center
- Ability to work independently and balance workload
- Ability to cope with change and shifting in project priorities while ensuring quality
- Ability to interact effectively with various groups in technology and business
- B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science or related field
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Working knowledge of Sybase
- Experience with a trading platform, preferably Fixed Income
We offer an exciting, casual work environment dedicated to delivering real results in aggressive
Time frames. We are offering competitive salaries to the right candidates. TMC has a
Comprehensive benefits package.
Please ensure your skills meet the above requirements and specify salary requirements.